You must follow any policies made available to you within the Services.
Don’t misuse our Services. For example, don’t interfere with our Services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. You may use our Services only as permitted by law, including applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations. We may suspend or stop providing our Services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
3. CricPrize may, at its sole and absolute discretion:
4. In the event any User breaches, or CricPrize reasonably believes that such User has breached these Terms and Conditions,CricPrize may, at its sole and absolute discretion, and without any notice to the User, restrict, suspend or terminate such User's access to all or any part of CricPrize, deactivate or delete the User's account and all related information on the account, delete any content posted by the User on CricPrize and further, take technical and legal steps as it deems necessary.
1. In order to register for the Contest(s), Participants are required to accurately provide the following information:User Name,
2. Participants are also required to confirm that they have read, and shall abide by, these Terms and Conditions.
3. Once the Participants have entered the above information, and clicked on the "Sign UP" button, then such Participants have confirmed that he/she is 18 years old.
1. The Contest(s) are open only to persons above the age of 18 years.
2. The Contest(s) are open only to persons, currently residing in India.
3. Persons who wish to participate must have a valid Mobile Number.
4. Only those Participants who have successfully registered on the CricPrize shall be eligible to participate in the Contest and win prizes.